Since October 2011, K&M Systems Integration (KMSI) has been an active member of the Calgary Executives Association (CEA). KMSI’s CEA membership allows us to network and create strategic relationships with some of Calgary’s leading business professionals, in order to provide much more comprehensive services for our clients.
Your Business Needs Comprehensive Calgary-Based IT Services and Support. Fortunately, KMSI’s CEA Membership Enables Us to Better Serve Your Business Technology and All-Around Business Needs!
Looking for an IT company that’s able to handle all of your business needs? KMSI’s strategic relationships formed via the CEA enable us to help our clients at a higher, broader level to meet their IT and business needs! As a member of the CEA, we’re able to leverage our strategic relationships to assist with:
- Website design
- Phone systems
- Electrical construction
- And much more
Ultimately, when you choose to work with our team of IT experts, you’re able to take advantage of our ability to:
- Purchase products/services directly from vendors: We’re able to receive lower rates and discounts on a wide range of services; in order to help you address your technology and/or business needs at an affordable cost.
- Gain valuable insight into other industries/businesses: We’re able to stay up-to-date on the latest business challenges and trends to help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Receive valuable information from other members: We’re able to receive valuable assistance and/or information from other members, in order to help you take advantage of the latest offerings available.
Looking for an Outsourced CIO or Trusted Advisor? KMSI Forms Strategic Relationships Via the CEA to Handle a Wide Range of Your Technology & Business Needs!
When you’re looking for an outsourced CIO or trusted advisor, look no further than our team of IT experts! We work alongside your business to handle a wide range of needs, including:
- Technology: We offer a wide-range of IT services and support to help you make the most of your IT investment.
- Policies: We stay current in terms of ever-evolving industry-specific regulations and emerging security threats to help you create the proper policies.
- Business: We maintain strategic relationships with various leading companies to help you procure services and address a wide range of business challenges.
About the CEA
The CEA is part of a larger organization comprised of 110 executive associations, which are located in various major cities throughout the United States, Canada, Switzerland, England, South Africa, and beyond. The CEA’s members include entrepreneurs, business owners, and executives who strive to create and expand business opportunities through personal contact and networking.
To learn more about the CEA, give your Calgary IT support experts at KMSI a call at (403) 274-7848 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. KMSI strives to build and maintain strategic relationships, in order to continuously improve upon our ability to offer the highest quality IT services and support.