Printers can be much more valuable to your business than you think. Of course, the modern workforce is becoming paperless, but many daily tasks still require a printer. From a business perspective, picking the perfect printer could be the difference between constant hassles and increased productivity.
When choosing the right printer, we aim for quality, because a cheap printer will often get you poor results. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for; in the end, you’ll never be sorry you got a good printer.
We’d like to help; K&M Systems Integration has all the right recommendations for you. Your IT needs to be personalized to fit your specific business needs, and that’s exactly what we do.
Take a look at what simply upgrading your printer can offer your business:
- Quality: The right printer can provide high-quality finished products for your brochures, hard copy letters, business cards, flyers, etc.
- Reliability: The fact is that a cheap printer can often be the most expensive part of your office. An unreliable printer will take up your staff’s time while they wait for printouts, it will waste paper and ink, and possibly even require on-site support. Investing in a reliable printer saves you time, money and office resources.
- Business Purpose: It’s also important to note that different types of printers work for different purposes. If you’re looking to buy a printer that will be shared throughout an office, you’ll need a “network-friendly” version, as opposed to a low-end or personal model that connects to computers through USB. Furthermore, there’s much to consider when it comes to whether you choose an inkjet or colour laser printer, as the former often can’t provide the quality needed for business communications, and the latter comes with higher costs for materials and operation. The best middle ground between the two is a B&W laser printer, considered by the team at KMSI to be the workhorse of the modern office. Given how much there is to consider, it’s always worthwhile to double check your options with your IT support provider, because trying to share a USB printer among an entire office staff is often more trouble than it’s worth.
- Efficiency: Save space in your office – a printer is not only a printer; it can be a scanner, a copier, and also a fax machine. It depends on your business’ needs, but having an all-in-one solution can save up space in your office. Not all printers are versatile, though, as home and personal printers can be vastly different than those specially created for businesses.
- Time & Money Savings: Older printers are often slow and take time to give you what you need. The last thing a busy business owner like yourself wants to do is sit there and wait for “‘Ole Untrustworthy” to spit out some important papers.
Your business depends greatly on quality and reliability – this can be the difference between the ability to attract customers and likelihood of turning them off. Always use high-end technology to give your business a boost and create a lasting impression.
Before you go to the office supply store and pick up whatever they have on sale, ask your IT professionals for recommendations. You won’t regret it!
Contact K&M Systems Integration at 403) 274-7848 or email us at email@example.com to see what professional advice is waiting for you and your business.