Calgary 24/7 Help Desk
Did you know K&M Systems Integration offers one of Calgary’s only around the clock, 24/7 help desk?
Our Calgary Oil and Gas clients and Calgary small business clients enjoy our robust help desk offering where they can talk to a live person and get help right away. Is your IT Services firm offering you a help desk that helps your business when you need it or are you restricted to business hours and maybe even worst, an after hour pager?
Our around the clock Calgary Technical Support Help Desk service is here to serve you and your business. For many of our clients they receive instant support and enjoy having a first point of contact with someone who is a highly skilled technician who can resolve issues, answer questions and offer advice on the last applications include Microsoft Office, Windows networks, Internet issues and any type of computer issue that impacts business.
We pride ourselves on resolving up to 90% of first-call user issues which include:
- Troubleshooting and support for Microsoft Operating Systems, peripherals/software
- Server assistance for service restarts, account maintenance and escalation
- Call Handling and incident tracking
- Computer and peripherals troubleshooting support
- Microsoft PC operating systems troubleshooting support
- MAC operating system troubleshooting support
- Hand held device troubleshooting support
- Internet and network connectivity support
- Microsoft office support
- Virus/spyware removal
- Escalation & liaison services with your company’s third party technology vendors
- Internet and email connectivity
If you are unsure whether you should contact the Help Desk about a particular issue, call us anyway, and we’ll work it out.
At KMSI our goal is to build long term relationships with our clients. This ensures that we integrate with your staff effectively, without the need to confuse you with techno-speak, and provides you with a successful and productive Help Desk experience.
We hope you enjoy the service, not a client yet? Call 403-274-7848 right away to get on board.