House Of Mirrors Inc. is a custom glass product manufacturer based in Calgary, Alberta. They have built an outstanding reputation for providing top quality commercial and residential products such as backsplashes, mirrors, windows, etc. Mark Jennings and Francois Messier, founders of House Of Mirrors, handed the management reigns over to Greg Dunn a few years ago.
In the following, Dunn will elaborate on his experience with K&M Systems Integration over the past decade.
A Clear Reflection
Years ago, we started consulting with the original owners to address serious performance and reliability issues within their entire IT environment. We advised them on the causes of issues, and over time, implemented the right solutions. Along the way, they learned to trust us because we delivered great results.
K&M Systems Integration has proactively maintained the House Of Mirrors’ network, in order to eliminate any and all issues before they arise. Our goal in this relationship is to minimize downtime, and therefore, assist in this fantastic company’s overall growth through good, professional IT management consulting.
“We can contact them via tickets, and they usually reply back within minutes. They give us the peace of mind and personal touch that comes along with their fast response time. They have a complete knowledge of our IT system and have multiple proactive and thorough strategies,” said Dunn.
Over the past decade there have been several technological solutions that have been implemented by K&M Systems Integration to enhance the House Of Mirrors IT experience. These amenities include:
- Installation and monitoring of GlassPac line of business software, as well as shared server-based QuickBooks
- WatchGuard firewall with full security bundle for reputation-enabled website protection and deep packet inspection
- Dustshield active server enclosure for greater protection in an industrial environment
- Centrally managed malware protection to safeguard data and protect against costly downtime
- Ongoing server operating system monitoring, including disk space alerts for optimal performance
- Email continuity and protection services including spam and virus protection for greater email security
- Quick response for all user concerns or issues via remote desktop support and on-site support
- Periodic management meetings to discuss technology needs, business goals, and strategic planning
Plus, we implemented a backup solution to ensure all data and applications are recoverable when needed – and we perform ongoing monitoring and testing of all backups for greater peace of mind.
Dunn explained, “Having our information on hand and backed up is incredibly satisfying. These guys really look after us. The service alone is what would make me recommend them to anyone. I’ve never heard them say that they can’t come because they’re with another customer.”
When’s The Last Time You Looked In The Mirror?
We are very pleased to say that House Of Mirrors Inc. is built upon a reliable and stable IT system that fully supports their fast business growth.
Dunn offered some valuable insight, “We get a full service experience with K&M Systems Integration. Even with my personal life in terms of my home computer, they openly give us advice and look out for us.”
Do you need a reliable and capable IT company for your business? Contact K&M Systems Integration today at (403) 274-7848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.