If you’ve kept up on the latest news, you’ve likely noticed a multitude of hacks occurring throughout the past few months. A common way for cybercriminals to steal and disclose confidential information is through hacking the wireless network. That’s why I’ve searched for the perfect way to help home computer users secure their Wi-Fi against all types of threats.
We’ve discovered a fantastic solution that we’re pleased to introduce: Google’s OnHub, a router built specifically for greater security and performance, allows home computer users to:
- Maintain a faster connection through an innovative antenna that provides more coverage, as well as the ability to prioritize devices to get bandwidth where needed.
- Keep control of the network through feedback wherein anytime a problem occurs, the app lets you know how to fix it; plus the setup is simple and quick to get you online fast.
- Safeguard against all threats as the router is updated automatically with the latest features while advanced security features keep the network safe against any and all threats.
In the meantime, We have a few tips for home computer users who are looking to prevent the possibility of malware infection or information theft:
- Change the name of the network (SSID) as many manufacturers use their name by default, and this gives hackers more insight than necessary to attack.
- Enable network encryption as network encryption, such as WEP, WPA2, and others, make it extremely difficult for unauthorized access to occur.
- Choose a strong password as hackers will use all of the commonly used passwords first and foremost, such as “password” or “admin1.”
Schedule an interview with K&M Systems Intergration to get all the details. Call (403) 274-7848 or email me at email@example.com. I’ll fill you in and offer the advice business owners need to stay safe in the evolving world of cybercrime.